We're looking for energetic, motivated people who can embody and embrace our ideals. If you think you would fit in at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (MMSCAN), send your resume to the address/email below:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 41009
Job Title: Analyst, Warranty Administration
Reports To: Manager, Warranty
In French and English, assist in the administration, control, and payment of warranty, extended warranty, recall, transportation, pre-delivery inspection claims and payments as well as conduct the forecasting, budgeting, tracking, billing, and negotiation of warranty costs for manufacturing warranties.
- Identify and investigate out-of-line warranty expense conditions and take appropriate actions.
- Assist in the administration of warranty control activities.
- Provide dealers and field staff with policy information, problem resolution and claim
- Perform computerized claim and database analysis; research transactions and claim histories.
- Assist in the administration of warranty claim payment policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of and facilitate training, direction, and functional guidance to
dealers and field staff.
- Help forecast, monitor, and control warranty and related costs.
- Conduct analysis and forecast of warranty expense trends for both MMSCAN and
- Contribute to on-site dealership warranty audits.
- Work directly with MMSCAN dealers to prevent expense abuses.
- Assist in the administration and determination of dealer labour and parts reimbursement rates.
- Assist in the development and production of warranty publications and training materials.
- Assist dealers in resolving warranty/system policy and claim payment problems via warranty
- Assist dealers by providing extended warranty contract sales information, support, contract
registration assistance, and claim adjudication.
- Assist with the warranty parts evaluation process in relation to shipping, receiving, failure
analysis, and quality control.
- Other duties as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- 3 - 5 years prior experience performing warranty-related functions at the corporate or dealer level, including investigation, analysis, and report preparation.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of mechanical aspects of the automobile and components (automotive or
heavy equipment, Class A license would be an asset).
- Strong knowledge of entire MS Office suite. (particular strengths in Excel and Word).
- Customer focused / Service Oriented.
- Action Oriented.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French (Oral and written).
- Prior automotive or related functional experience.
- Prior experience/expertise in reporting and trend analysis.
- Previous district service manager or dealership service manager experience.
- Previous warranty audit and/or cost control experience.
- Some travel may be required
- Current driver’s license and MMSCAN approved driving record.
- Call center like environment with 8 hour shifts.
Qualified Candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@mitsubishi-motors.ca.