We're looking for energetic, motivated people who can embody and embrace our ideals. If you think you would fit in at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (MMSCAN), send your resume to the address/email below:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 41009
Job Title: Coordinator, Sales
- Support the incentives department in the development and analysis of incentive programs including rebate incentives for approval and implementation. Compile, track, analyze, and present historical and current competitive information including market, product, sales, advertising, incentive programs, lease programs, etc.
- Administer all customer rebate programs, such as Education Edge, Loyalty, Mobility, Military, Saturn Pontiac, and any promotional programs, such as MasterCard, Best Buy, and Gas Cards.
- Manage the V.I.P Program, including maintenance of V.I.P website, and the New Vehicle Employee Purchase Program.
- Analyze and generate monthly reports on competitive lease, APR, merchandising, dealer cash, rebate, etc.
- Prepare, maintain, verify and distribute time-sensitive sales/incentives reporting to senior management.
- Verify Bank Invoices to ensure charges are accurate.
- Create, submit and track exception requests for incentive payments that have not been paid automatically through the incentives application.
- Produce various sales tracking reports, (both internal and external), for all departments’ usage including: 10-day, 20-day, and month end reports. ie: DesRosiers and Canadian Auto Industry Sales Analysis.
- Provide reports to senior management as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- 0 to 2 years prior exempt level experience performing market research, strategic planning, and financial analysis of alternatives.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Research, Economics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior exempt-level automotive industry experience.
- Previous experience working on budget development, tracking and management techniques.
- Prior financial analysis experience.
- MBA or other related advanced degree.
Qualified Candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@mitsubishi-motors.ca.