We're looking for energetic, motivated people who can embody and embrace our ideals. If you think you would fit in at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (MMSCAN), send your resume to the address/email below:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 41009
Job Title: Manager, Technical Services
- Manage the Technical Service operations that include Product Quality, technical bulletins, tools/equipment and Training operation including all national support functions, warranty administration and field operations designed to achieve MMSCAN’s "Work Done Right the First Time", customer retention and warranty cost reduction targets.
- Develop operational business plans, strategies and initiatives for implementation to support MMSCAN Customer Satisfaction, Fixed Right First Time (FRFT), Customer Retention and warranty cost reduction targets.
- Manage service manual and owner’s manual development to ensure product accuracy/high quality.
- Develop and implement service technical training strategies, operational plans, and budgets to support FRFT and customer retention targets.
- Manage the development and operation of the Technician Certification / Recognition Program.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the training team to ensure all training delivery resources are targeted to achieve maximum business results.
- Develop and implement service technical training standards, policies, and procedures to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the warranty department staff to ensure warranty resources are targeted to achieve corporate goals.
- Provide special project assistance as requested by executive management.
- Develop/implement strategies for ensuring dealer special service tools and equipment are always maintained to MMSCAN standards along with providing insight on new items for FRFT improvements.
- Manage special tools/equipment and technical materials inventory.
- Manage all assigned projects to ensure that they are accomplished on time and within budget, i.e. MEDIC, technical training bulletins/manuals/curriculum (new/updates), and tools/equipment.
- Manage MEDIC-II/MUT III functionality for MMSCAN products with a high-quality level of service manual information.
- Manage the work group team by providing opportunities for employees to become actively engaged through growth/development, fostering open/honest communications, teamwork, and creativity with high involvement, productivity and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- 10 - 12 years of automotive technical service experience related to vehicle repair, managing the development of technical service publications, technical training curriculum, WDR improvement programs, and service tools/equipment.
- Previous technical parts & service field experience (DPSM).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Previous technical publication/curriculum development and service management experience in a wholesale vehicle environment.
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience.
- Class A technician’s certificate an asset.
- French bilingualism an asset.
- MBA or other appropriate advanced degree an asset.
- Valid driver's license and MMSCAN approved driving record.
Job Title: Customer Relations Coordinator (Bilingual) Contract
Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Relations
- Provide resolution of customer satisfaction issues with Mitsubishi vehicles, parts, service, and/or dealers by resolving customer dissatisfaction, quickly, fairly, and effectively.
- Answer Level I and Level II customer inquiries; collect facts, research customer needs and company positions, and act to resolve customer disputes within company guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed established call service levels which include, call abandon rate, average hold time, average talk time, average work time, and availability to an incoming call queue.
- Escalate case files to supervisors, managers, dealers and regional staff as appropriate within adherence to Mitsubishi policies and procedures, perform daily follow-up to promote appropriate case closures.
- Identify patterns of customer problems, develop possible solutions, and advise supervisors, managers of emerging customer or vehicle issues.
- Provide complete and accurate documentation of customer contact transactions and follow-up in line with company policy and legal guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- 2 or more years wholesale/retail experience in the automotive or related industry.
- 3-5 or more years prior call center/customer service experience.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate.
Qualified Candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@mitsubishi-motors.ca.