We're looking for energetic, motivated people who can embody and embrace our ideals. If you think you would fit in at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (MMSCAN), send your resume to the address/email below:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 41009
Job Title: Analyst, Parts Pricing
- Prepare Corporate Parts financial plans, including sales forecasts, margin plans, operating budgets, parts purchase plans, and inventory forecasts. Analyze and report on performance versus plan. Maintain competitive part prices while achieving parts profitability objectives.
- Participate in the initial preparation of Corporate Parts department financial plans, including sales forecasts, margin, and profit plans. Analyze performance, investigate variances, and compile management reports.
- Perform competitive pricing analysis and recommend pricing opportunities to meet competitive strategies.
- Participate in preparation of parts and accessory purchase plans, inventory, and months of supply forecasts. Report performance, investigate variances, and update forecasts regularly.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual and mid-year operational budgets for all Corporate Parts departments. Analyze performance, investigate variances, and compile management reports.
- Verify Bank Invoices to ensure charges are accurate.
- Reconcile purchases to subsidiary ledgers, investigate variances, and summarize performance monthly.
- Conduct daily price system maintenance. Determine accurate pricing for part supersessions, new parts and Warranty. Research and respond to dealer price inquiries.
- Coordinate development and specifications of all systems related to Parts Pricing.
- Manage DMS price tape, interface, contract negotiations and distribution.
- Manage Parts Price Interface with MMNA including all pricing.
- Oversee all Customs activities all data is accurate to ensure a timely release of shipments.
- Assist in production and distribution of part price publications.
- Conduct market research and quantitative analysis for competitive price studies, new model part studies, and special projects as directed by Pricing Supervisor. Locate and obtain market research materials.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- 1 - 2 years experience performing administrative tasks requiring analytical work related to Accounting, quantitative analysis, or equivalent experience.
- Expert in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Working experience with Mysql, Oracle and Cognos
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior pricing experience.
- Knowledge of automotive technical information.
Qualified Candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@mitsubishi-motors.ca.