We're looking for energetic, motivated people who can embody and embrace our ideals. If you think you would fit in at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (MMSCAN), send your resume to the address/email below:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 41009
Job Title: District Parts & Service Manager - T2 – Quebec Region
- Communicate, implement, and assist dealer parts and service departments through programs, policies, and procedures which develop and maintain a well-managed, profitable parts and service department, while developing a long-term professional relationship with dealers in the assigned district.
- Regularly contact dealerships and communicate, implement, and administer Aftersales Department programs, policies, and procedures with dealers including attainment of objectives and adherence to the dealer agreement.
- Monitor and advise management of dealers’ adherence to policies and procedures in such areas of Parts Sales, Parts Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements to Dealer and dealership managers which maximize and increase customer satisfaction, operational effectiveness, market penetration, and dealer parts and service profitability.
- Provide guidance and training to dealership personnel in Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, etc..
- Provide automotive technical guidance/recommendations to dealership service personnel.
- Process, resolve, and close customer inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Five years of professional level automotive retail/wholesale experience including three years as a District Parts/Service Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be bilingual – French and English.
- Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Service Representative, Service/Parts Manager, etc.
- Prior automotive wholesale experience in positions such as Warranty Auditor, Customer Service, etc.
- ASE certification in four or more areas.