Nous sommes à la recherche de gens motivés et énergiques qui ont envie de se consacrer à l'atteinte de nos idéaux. Vous vous reconnaissez? Faites-nous parvenir votre curriculum vitæ à l'adresse/l'ectronique suivante:
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
Code postale 41009
Job Title: District Parts & Service Manager - T2 – Quebec Region
- Communicate, implement, and assist dealer parts and service departments through programs, policies, and procedures which develop and maintain a well-managed, profitable parts and service department, while developing a long-term professional relationship with dealers in the assigned district.
- Regularly contact dealerships and communicate, implement, and administer Aftersales Department programs, policies, and procedures with dealers including attainment of objectives and adherence to the dealer agreement.
- Monitor and advise management of dealers’ adherence to policies and procedures in such areas of Parts Sales, Parts Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements to Dealer and dealership managers which maximize and increase customer satisfaction, operational effectiveness, market penetration, and dealer parts and service profitability.
- Provide guidance and training to dealership personnel in Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, etc..
- Provide automotive technical guidance/recommendations to dealership service personnel.
- Process, resolve, and close customer inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Five years of professional level automotive retail/wholesale experience including three years as a District Parts/Service Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be bilingual – French and English.
- Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Service Representative, Service/Parts Manager, etc.
- Prior automotive wholesale experience in positions such as Warranty Auditor, Customer Service, etc.
- ASE certification in four or more areas.