MITSUBISHI MOTORS REDEFINES FIRST RESPONDER
Our healthcare heroes don’t have the option of staying at home and for some that means the need to purchase a new vehicle for reliable and safe transportation.
Mitsubishi Motors Canada is making it easier to do so with its First Responder program. The program established in 2015 to thank Police Officers, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Firefighters, was expanded to include healthcare professionals from doctors, to nurses to psychologists.
The rebate is for $500 off the purchase of a new vehicle that can be combined with any other offer*.
“We greatly value all that our healthcare heroes do and felt compelled to redefine what it means to be a first responder to include a wide range of professions within the healthcare field,” said Juyu Jeon, president and CEO, Mitsubishi Motors Canada. “This is a small way to say thank you to all those who keep us safe.”
- Police Officer (Current)
- Firefighter (Current)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) & Paramedics (Current)
- Volunteer Firefighters, Special Constables (Core Officers) & Coast Guards (Current)
- Cardiology Technologists (New)
- Medical Sonographers (New)
- Respiratory Therapists (New)
- Psychologists (New)
- Ambulance Attendants (New)
- Physiotherapists (New)
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses (New)
- Physicians (New)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (New)
- Registered Nurses (New)
- Nurse aids and orderlies (New)
- Pharmacist (Updated July 7, 2020)
Other programs available to First Responders and all Canadians are**:
- Financial deferment on new vehicles
- Financial relief deferment payments on existing Mitsubishi vehicles for those in need
- Lease Extensions up until May 31, 2020
*Military rebate non-stackable; offer on most new Mitsubishi vehicles
**Visit Mitsubishi-motors.com/en/newsroom for more information.